- Me: Did you watch Boy Meets World when you were a kid?
- He: Oh yeah, all the time. Old Mr. Finky!
- Me: I don't think you ever watched that show.
- (It's Mr. Feeny.)
Big Mikey Mike is on his A-Game today!
- He: Talk about being conneger.
- Me: Wha?
- He: It's a new word. It's a combination of 'connected' and 'together.'
- *pouring rain outside*
- He: Rains of fury open up on this earth!
- Me: Dude, we aren't home. Cut it out.
- He: Scratch that. Wait about an hour on those rains of fury.
- Me: Did we have health class together in high school? I can't remember.
- He: I doubt it. That would have been awkward and we probably wouldn't be married now.
- He: I need some more deodorant.
- Me: Why didn't you get some when we were at the store yesterday?
- He: They didn't have any in my size.
Is there some kind of program we can enroll disobedient Xbox Kinects in? Ours does not listen to me at all!
- Me: "How are you supposed to grow if you never know?"
- He: "What is this, Sesame Street?"
- Me: What was that noise?!
- He: I'm thinking, computing, and processing over here.
- Me: Well not everyone thinks the same way we do.
- He: Yeah, I guess we can't all be geniuses.